Sunday, April 7, 2013

Craziest Weekend!

What a Whirlwind!


Hi everyone!  I just thought I would do this little post to update you guys on what's going on in my life right now and why I'm so excited about the next couple of weeks!  As you may or may not know, I just did a big move to my parents' house for the summer to work a job that I am really excited about!  This meant that I had to leave my fiance and my apartment and my cat and our roommate on Friday to drive four hours away to my hometown.  Moving is a daunting task in general, but this weekend was also the weekend of my bridal shower and bachelorette party.  It is Sunday, and I feel like a just now have been able to sit down and relax for a little while.  I made myself a nice lunch and decided to let you guys know what I've been up to!  

I am super excited about some of the things I received at my shower because I have a few new products to try out and review for you all!  Best of all, I received one of the items on my Wedding Makeup Wishlist (YAY!).  I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks as I settle into my job and continue finalizing things for my wedding, which is now less than a month and a half away.  

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and I look forward to sharing some new and exciting things with you over the next few weeks!  :D

-Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment