Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: Vaseline Body Lotion

Vaseline Total Moisture
&
Vaseline Intensive Rescue


I am very excited to share these products with you today!  My sister-in-law shared recently with me a website that I had never heard of before, BzzAgent.com!  The website is free to join and gives you the opportunity to join "campaigns" with companies through their service to try out a product for free!  I was lucky enough to be invited to join the Vaseline campaign!

BzzAgent sent me two bottles (I'm pretty sure they are full-sized) of Vaseline body lotions!  I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of product I received!  The two lotions I was sent are the Total Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion and the Intensive Rescue Repairing Lotion.  





The Total Moisture lotion is an everyday type of lotion that is lightweight and can be used all over the body.  It claims to absorb into the skin quickly for a "clean feeling".  I can say that the lotion absorbs fairly quickly into the skin, however it is slightly sticky for a few minutes right after I apply it.  It definitely doesn't feel greasy, but the sticky feeling lingers for a few minutes so I still have to wait a bit before dressing.  The scent is quite nice.  It is a heavy scent, but it is a nice fresh floral smell.  Overall, I like this lotion but I'm not sure that I would purchase it.

The Intensive Rescue lotion is quite nice.  It is definitely a little bit thicker than the other lotion, but it absorbs at a reasonable rate and doesn't leave a sticky feeling at all.  This one is great for extra dry areas and I've been enjoying the extra moisture it gives to my elbows and knee caps.  It claims that it is unscented and while it doesn't give off a perfumey smell, it does have a very slight scent to it.  I would recommend it to someone who doesn't like strong scents though, as it is not overpowering at all.  I believe I would purchase this when I am in the market for a lotion with a little extra moisture and no strong scent.

Overall, I like these two products.  I have used Vaseline products in the past and am usually pleased with them.  I am definitely going to be using up the rest of these lotions and I think they will be quite useful for those humid summer days when I need a lightweight moisturizer that will absorb quickly.

I hope you enjoyed this!  Thanks again to BzzAgent for sending me these products!

-Hill


1 comment:

  1. These sound great for humid weather! Not yet tried a Vaseline product but I think I'll give them a hunt when I'm in the city next! Great review.

    Hannahmariebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete