Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nail of the Day: Butter London Queen Vic & Nailtini Millionaire

Butter London Queen Vic & Nailtini Millionaire






Today I bring to you yet another Nail of the Day!  This week my nails are painted with a beautiful Butter London polish in the color Queen Vic with an accent nail with an overlay of Nailtini's Millionaire.

Queen Vic is one of Butter London's Fall 2012 collection.  Butter London polishes are definitely one of my favorites.  The polishes are very smooth and long-lasting.  I LOVE the packaging of these polishes as well and the brush is fantastic.  It is small enough to get the polish on the nail precisely, but large enough that it doesn't take FOREVER to paint one nail.

This color is also amazing.  It's a great, wine-toned purple polish.  It's perfect for the fall and has such a versatile tone to it that it can be paired with a variety of different glitter polishes (which is one of my favorite things to do this time of year).

Butter London polishes retail for around $14, so I make sure to buy them when they are on sale.  Fortunately, Ulta tends to have BOGO sales on Butter Londons every few months, so I make sure to grab at least two if I can afford it at the time.

Millionaire is a polish I received in my November glam bag.  I did a more detailed review on that polish in my MyGlam aka Ipsy November Bag post.  I will say that the colors in this polish lent themselves well to Queen Vic.  It's a really fun accent nail to have going on this week.  :D

Have you tried either of these polishes?  Do you have a "Nail of the Day" that you want to share?  Leave a comment!


1 comment: