Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tarte Petite Treats 12 Days of Christmas

New Series!  


Hi everyone!  Sorry I've been a little absent as of late.  I've been doing a lot of work on my YouTube channel lately and just haven't had much to talk about here on the blog.  However, that is all about to change!

I have a fun new series I am going to be doing once a week through Christmas!  I got an order recently from Ulta that included Tarte's Petite Treats 12 Days of Tarte Deluxe Collection and I am so excited about it!  Growing up, each Christmas, my grandmother would give me an advent calendar at the beginning of December.  It was one of my favorite traditions and still is today.  I hope to start to make it a tradition with the kids in our family (our four nieces and nephews).  With that in mind, I just HAD to get my hands on this to carry on my own favorite tradition AND to get to try out some products from Tarte!  Admittedly, I don't think I've tried anything from Tarte before but have always heard great things and have been wanting to try them for a very long time!





Of course, I just couldn't wait until the 12 days before Christmas to start opening the calendar, so I decided to make it into a series over the next six weeks leading up til Christmas.  And yes, there are just six weeks until Christmas in case you haven't been keeping count.  YAY! 

Each week, I will open two of the doors in the advent calendar and do a little mini review on the two products I get sometime that week.  I will post at the end of each week (probably Saturday or Sunday) to tell you what I think about what I found inside of the doors!

Door 1 - LipSurgence Lip Tint in Wishful

Door 2 - Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelette

Door 3 - Clean Slate Poreless Primer


So stay tuned and let the holiday fun begin!

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment