Friday, January 2, 2015

Review: Tarte Maracuja Oil

I'm in Love...


I am so excited to bring you this review on Tarte's Maracuja Oil for the face.  I LOVE this stuff.  I was surprised by how much I fell in love with this stuff over the past month.




Tarte claims that this oil is a "miracle oil" that "targets your individual skin concerns" and gives you a boost of hydration and brightness to your skin.  Infused with Vitamin C, this oil is supposed to help even out and brighten your skin, leaving it looking refreshed.

I have to say that I completely agree with Tarte's claims for this product.  After just one use of this oil, my skin looked healthier and brighter.  It is a super lightweight formula that provides really nice hydration (I think winter is the best time to really test this since my skin is super dry this time of the year).  A few drops is all you need of this stuff, which is nice since it does have a fairly high price point.  I put about five drops in the palm of my hand, rub them together and pat the oil onto my face.  The oil sinks into the skin quickly, allowing me to apply my makeup not too long afterward (big plus for me).  




Needless to say, overall I love love love this stuff.  I most definitely recommend it if you can drop the $46 bucks on a full-size bottle of it.  I absolutely plan to grab one when I feel comfortable with dropping that amount of cash on it.  It is worth it in my opinion!

I hope you enjoyed this review today!  As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like both coconut and passion fruit oil- although I must say I enjoy passion fruit in juice blends too

    ReplyDelete